Fri, Jul 11|
BALI: Experience Pure Ananda
More details coming soon!
Time & Location
Jul 11, 2025, 10:00 AM – Jul 18, 2025, 10:00 AM
Ubud, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali, Indonesia
About The Event
Aside from Niyama's regular retreat offerings of daily yoga and meditation, sound baths and workshops targeting our intention, our 2025 yoga retreat in Bali includes:
- Deluxe Private Suite Accommodations that include AC, WIFI, hot/cold water and daily housekeeping services
- Welcome Ceremony & Dinner
- One additional dinner
- Four lunches
- Airport transfers and VIP Fast Track through immigration and visa upon arrival
- Transport to the center of Ubud every hour
- Access to a world-class spa
- Outdoor infinity pool
- On-site gym
- Afternoon tea
- Six Excursions
These are the fabulous six excursions included in our Bali retreat:
- Pyramids Sound Healing/Lunch: The Pyramids of Chi is an innovation to the world through the combination of Pyramid Power, Sacred Geometry, Polar Alignment, Ancient Sound, and the ever-present magical energy of Bali. We will experience the ultimate in sound healing, surrounded by rice fields, inside one of the three large Pyramids built to scale with the Great Pyramids of Giza using sacred geometry as a guide. The rhythmic frequencies produced by ancient instruments propel you into a deep meditative state, connecting the chakra system and allowing our bodies to feel, heal, relax and release.
- Sacred Balinese Water Healing Ceremony/Lunch: We will be taken to a sacred water temple surrounded by ancient shrines and crystal clear water fed by natural springs. We will be cleansed and blessed in holy water. This is the perfect introduction to our retreat as we set intentions for the balance of our journey and release and let go of what is no longer serving us. We will then have a delicious lunch at the amazing Tegallang Rice Terraces as they overlook the breath-taking scenery. Then a swing to freedom out over the rice fields following some coffee and tea tasting. This famous Luwak Kopi (coffee) is considered a delicacy among avid coffee enthusiasts.
- Traditional Balinese Cooking Class: Set in a traditional Balinese village home, we will have the sacred opportunity to learn from a skilled chef, Putu. Putu will emphasize a friendly teaching style that encourages participation and deep understanding of Balinese cooking. This is one of the most memorable experiences offered in Bali.
- Beach Day & Lunch: This is a chance for you to breathe in that fresh ocean air and feel the sand between your toes. You can lounge on the sun-beds while sipping on fresh coconuts and take a refreshing dip in the ocean. We will relax here for the day, read a book, take a nap or a walk or just chill. This day's excursion includes a simple Balinese lunch on the beach either in your beach lounger or in the small local restaurant behind.
- Besakih Temple & Cave Waterfall Trip & Lunch: On this excursion we will visit the largest and most sacred temple of Bali, Besakih Temple. It is also called the Mother Temple of Bali. It sits right in front of the main volcano of Bali, Mount Batur. It is set in a dramatic landscape with incredible views, due to its high elevation. We will stop for lunch at a local restaurant and then visit one of Bali's more hidden cave waterfalls, with handmade pools for a relaxing swim in the refreshing fresh water. On your drive you will enjoy the rice terrace views, a quintessential Balinese landscape.
- Boreh Pijat Sauna: Boreh is a very ancient way to heal one’s body. This treatment involves a mixture of medicinal herbs that are rubbed into the body, a sauna where the steam is from the boiling herbs and a full body massage known as “Pijat.” This treatment is calming while encouraging detoxification.
- Airfare (however we will be coordinating travel via our travel agent from NYC/NJ to Bali at a discounted rate if you are interested)
- Additional excursions not listed above
- Spa Treatments
- Five dinners and three lunches (to enable everyone to explore the town and local cuisine). The farm to table food experiences in Bali will tantalize the senses while enabling each of us to fully embrace the Balinese culture. The food in Bali is extremely reasonably priced!
- It is recommended to arrive in Bali one day prior (on Thursday July 10th) to acclimate to the time change and get a beautiful night’s rest prior to arrival at our retreat center. We will be happy to provide recommended accommodations not far from the airport and will coordinate transportation from there to the retreat in a VIP experience.
- Some of us will be staying an additional week in Bali at a different venue. If you are interested in staying as well, please let us know and we can share some recommended resorts in the area.
The total price of the retreat is $3900*, with a $700 deposit required to hold your space.**
There are two payment plan options. You can either pay in full, or in two installments.
- $700 Deposit paid to reserve your space
- $3200 Due by February 1, 2025
- $700 Deposit paid to reserve your space
- $1600 Due by February 1, 2025
- $1600 Due by March 1, 2025
* Pricing does NOT include credit card service fees, which will be an additional charge
**Please read our Terms & Conditions before booking this, or any other, retreat with Niyama Yoga Retreats