Thu, Oct 20|
Woodloch Spa Resort
Elevate Your Consciousness
We are going to leverage the energy of the beautiful environment of the Woodloch Spa Resort, and the Niyama Tribe, to elevate our consciousness and step into a higher vibration.
Time & Location
Oct 20, 2022, 10:00 AM – Oct 23, 2022, 11:00 AM
Woodloch Spa Resort, The Poconos
About The Event
Our mountain yoga retreat includes daily asana practice, meditation, targeted immersion workshops, a private Integral Sound Bath ceremony and the opportunity to share space with like-minded individuals. Being around like minded individuals in a supportive environment is so important in our awakening. As Paramahansa Yogananda said, “It is most important to know that sinners or saints are largely made through the company they keep. If a sinner is willing to mend his ways and decides to live in the company of saints, he is bound to change, while a careless spiritual man will deteriorate in the company of wicked people.” Just being around the Niyama Tribe will help raise your vibration and elevate your consciousness.
Our 3 Day/4 Night Retreat includes:
- 2 Meals Per Day (Lunch & Dinner); Breakfast items can be made in your house knowing there will be a full kitchen and all appliances to make smoothies, cereal or any meal that your heart desires! Expect a few surprises in your kitchen as well!
- Private chef / Welcome Cocktail Party on Thursday evening at Nicole's home. This will be a gourmet meal with private, white glove service in an environment that fosters relaxation and connection with our yoga community. There will be a wait-staff and delicious food and cocktails to allow each attendee to simply receive and take a deep breath.
- Luxury meals Friday and Saturday evening in two of the resorts award winning restaurants on the properties.
- Yoga asana classes each morning cultivated with intention and meaning behind our retreat purpose
- Targeted workshop around our theme of elevating your conscience and exuding this energy outward.
- Evening meditation session.
- Twilight Yin Yoga class.
- Evening Sound Bath with the now infamous Nicole Zornitzer and Susan Novick playing the Gong :-)
- Discussion/Insight session of the book that will be recommended prior to arrival to this retreat that is also based on our retreat theme.
- Evening bonfire under the stars at our private homes while enjoying cocktails or warm drinks and delicious snacks.
- Access to the gorgeous grounds that include acres of hiking paths, golf course, outdoor experiences and the world class Woodloch Spa. Plenty of time will be alloted to those who want to relax in the serene environment or visit the spa.
THIS RETREAT IS FULLY BOOKED. Please contact the shalas to be added to the Wait List: Sign up for Wait List
NOTE: Please read our Terms & Conditions before booking this, or any other, retreat with Niyama Yoga Retreats